Designed to meet specific acoustic technical requirements, eClasses incorporates modern and traditional learning methods that create a motivating and interactive environment so to maximize learners’ engagement and time. An important element of IBI eClasses (self-pace learning) is the notion of interaction. This is an essential component of virtual instruction because it differentiates from other types of eLearning. The key elements of eClasses are:
- Engagement: IBI platform is integrated with eTeractive, an app-based authoring tool developed by IBI School’s IT experts, which includes different kinds of real world eLearning activities to stimulate and keep learners engaged throughout the lessons.
- Emotional: Developed by experienced trainers, learning design experts, authoring tool experts, and professional layout designers and narrators; IBI School presents a new way of thinking about learning. eClasses empowers and encourages learners to master real-world English, Innovation skills and practical knowledge while engaging with peers and techers in a social give and take that fosters a sense of community.
- Empowering Technology: IBI’s LMS was code based on advanced technology that helps track and evaluate learner progress and performance. Its design encourages learners to keep improving by communicating and collaborating through our learning ecosystem.
Below are the features of eClasses:
- Chat room simulates the idea of a social gathering where people have chance meetings and conversations.
- Feedback system was built in every part of a unit / module so to allow teachers and students can communicate almost simultaneously.
- Real world eLearning activities includes diversified tools, such as multiple-choice, drag-and-drop questions, jumbled-sentence, matching / ordering, gap-fill, simulations, serious games and interactive video, and much more, to help students to engage in their lessons.
- Comprehensive Assessment of English Pronunciation allows learners to record their conversation and send it to the instructor for a pronunciation analysis and correction. This is one of the most advanced technologies that help learners improve the pronunciation fastest. (This feature is applied for English training only)
- eReport provides a management system for you to handle course registrations, administration, tracking and reporting.
>>Trial eClasses HERE.